4. For what purpose?
Your personal data is collected and processed so that Maison Botanique can do the necessary for the services it offers and performs. In addition, your data will also be used to send a newsletter or to inform you of interesting novelties that occur at Maison Botanique.Your personal data can also be used for marketing purposes related to the activities of Maison Botanique. For example, it is possible that you receive an invitation to events that Maison Botanique organizes, you can receive a greeting card from Maison Botanique, receive a newsletter, etc.
1. Who am I?Sarah De Gheselle, owner of Maison Botanique, with business address Bortierlaan 22, 8660 De Panne and with company number BE 0550.880.222, is the controller of your personal data. You can contact us using the following information:
- By post: Bortierlaan 22, 8860 De Panne
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: +32494878089
2. What data is involved?When you contact us, for example by e-mail, telephone or via the contact form on our website, your data (telephone number, postal address, e-mail address) and the information you provide us will be collected by us.
3. ConditionsYour personal data will be collected, processed and used in the following cases:
- with your explicit permission,
- if this is necessary to provide a service you have requested,
- if required by law,
- if justified by a legitimate interest.